Sitting practice papers at home is a very different experience to sitting real exams invigilated under exam conditions in a school hall with 160+ children that you do not know. Our tests provide your son or daughter with the chance to experience what it is like to do a Maths and English paper under exam conditions. Following the success of last year’s trial, this year all B test afternoon sessions will include an English writing task.
2017 MOCK TEST SESSIONS
- Designed for boys and girls taking entrance tests in Autumn 2017
- Places are allocated once payment has been received on a first come, first served basis
- Choose up to two test sessions: Test A sessions in May and Test B sessions in June
- You choose either a morning or afternoon session to suit your needs
- Each session includes papers in both Maths and English
- English paper is multiple choice; Maths paper requires writing answers in a booklet
- Afternoon sessions for all B tests also include the English writing task
- Results are accessed from the PTA page of the school website using your candidate number
- We publish a mark for both papers plus a standardised score for each
- Test session A results should be available from the beginning of June and session B by July
- Scores are removed from our website in September with no records kept from this date
HOW TO BOOK
All bookings must be made online through this booking system so you will need an email address and either a debit or credit card when booking.
1.You must register with us online using your email address. If you have not already done so, click the green button below and follow the instructions. To complete the registration process, you will be asked to confirm your email address by clicking a link that we will email to you. Please be aware that when you register, we have no control over how your employer blocks certain email correspondence. If you don’t receive our email, please try registering with a different email address and/ or device.
2.Once registered you will be able to log in to our site and start to book test session(s) for your child(ren).
The email address that you use to register will be the only email address that we can use for any correspondence including dealing with any queries that you have, confirmation of your child’s candidate number, arrangements for the test session and any other reminders that we send out. Therefore we recommend that you make bookings for your own child only.
SGS PTA Ltd run these tests independently of Sutton Grammar School using the school’s premises in Sutton, Surrey. Please do not contact the school for any information but instead please email email@example.com